Fortuna - Magitek City of Crossroads
living construct subtype
- Living Constructs have the low-light vision racial trait.
- Living Constructs have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.
- Living Constructs are immune to all mind-affecting effects(charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, andphantasms)
- Living Constructs cannot heal damage on their own, but can often be repaired via exposure to a certain kind of effect (depending on the construct’s racial abilities) or through the use of the Craft Construct feat(Each check takes 8 hours and the number of hit points regained is equal to the result of the Craft check -15). Constructs can also be healed through spells such as make whole. A construct with the fast healing special quality still benefits from that quality.
- Spells from the conjuration (healing) subschool are only half effective on living constructs, rounded down
- Living Constructs are not subject to ability damage, ability drain, fatigue, exhaustion, energy drain, or nonlethal damage.
- Living Constructs are immune to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
- Living constructs do not need to eat, breath or sleep, but those with abilities that require rest, like spellcasting, still require 8 hours in a relaxed state to regain them
- Living constructs can be raised, reincarnated and resurrected. They cannot be reanimated as undead or deathless unless specifically stated otherwise
- Regardless of whether the creature type is either humanoid or construct, those with the living construct subtype count as both humanoids (of the living construct subtype) and constructs for extraordinary abilities, supernatural abilities, spell-like effects, psi-like effects, feats, spells and psionic powers.